Thursday, August 13, 2020

Morgan Taylor: All Plum'd Up


Morgan Taylor: All Plum'd Up
Purple shimmer

I ordered this polish on evilBay just before the Covid-19 virus forced many countries to shut down. That means that it took this polish an extra month to leave the US, so I was very happy when it finally showed up (along with a sister, that I will show you either tomorrow or one of the following days).

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I stamped a pink leopard pattern onto it from the stamping plate "ShopAnts XL-006". I stamped with the pink stamping polish "Fuchsia Flash" from Colour Alike.

The silver glitter stripes are made with "Glam Glitter Top Coat" from Attitude.

This is the final result:

Morgan Taylor: All Plum'd Up
Morgan Taylor: All Plum'd Up

I love the look of this.

Morgan Taylor: All Plum'd Up
Morgan Taylor: All Plum'd Up

Here's "All Plum'd Up" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Morgan Taylor: All Plum'd Up
Morgan Taylor: All Plum'd Up

These are the things I used today.


I am so pleased with "All Plum'd Up"; I think everything about it is gorgeous!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, formula, colour and finish. I like it!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: