Saturday, August 15, 2020

China Glaze: Sexagon


China Glaze: Sexagon
Silver holo

I was so lucky to find a bunch of polishes from China Glaze's 2009 Kaleidoscope collection. This collection came out before my nail polish blogging hobby started so I felt really lucky to find some of them in the blog sale at a good price.

The formula is really thin and also a bit sheer. I don't know if it's been like that all the time or if it happened with age. I used three coats for my nails today and the drying time was really good.

I made diagonal rows of dots in red and yellow on my nails with a couple of Golden Rose polishes.

Here's the final result in the sun:

China Glaze: Sexagon
China Glaze: Sexagon with dots

I think this is a fun and festive manicure.

China Glaze: Sexagon
China Glaze: Sexagon with dots

Here's "Sexagon" on its own; three coats and no topcoat. The rainbows are gorgeous.

China Glaze: Sexagon
China Glaze: Sexagon

Here are the polishes I used today.

China Glaze Sexagon; Golden Rose Rich Color #48 and #21
China Glaze Sexagon; Golden Rose Rich Color #48 and #21

I think this is a great holographic polish, I like it a lot!


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Thin and sheer formula, great drying time, great rainbows
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: