Monday, August 31, 2020

Enchanted Polish: Daydream


Enchanted Polish: Daydream
Light, greenish turquoise polish with a subtle holographic effect

The formula of "Daydream" is good and easy to work with. I used two fast drying coats for my nails today. The polish appears to be both blue and green depending on the lights your in.

I made fuchsia and white dots on it, take a look at the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Enchanted Polish: Daydream
Enchanted Polish: Daydream

I like these three colours together.

Enchanted Polish: Daydream
Enchanted Polish: Daydream

Here's "Daydream" alone, two coats and no topcoat. This photo is taken in the sun. The holographic effect is very subtle.

Enchanted Polish: Daydream
Enchanted Polish: Daydream

Here are the three polishes I used today.

Enchanted Polish Daydream; El Corazón Fuchsia; Golden Rose #76
Enchanted Polish Daydream; El Corazón Fuchsia; Golden Rose #76


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Subtle holographic
Overall impression: Good formula, very subtle holo
Buy again: I don't think so

No comments:

Post a Comment