Friday, August 14, 2020

Morgan Taylor: I'm From The Fuchsia


Morgan Taylor: I'm From The Fuchsia
Magenta shimmer

I was so excited whem "I'm From The Fuchsia" arrived in the mall. The colour is gorgeous and it's got such a beautiful shimmer. I loved it from the moment I laid eyes on it.

The formula is good and I used two fast drying coats to achieve full opacity.

The flowers are from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-116" and I just chose and stamped the flowers randomly onto my nails. I used Color Club's "Harp On It" to stamp with. It's an amazing silver holo that really works for stamping too.

I topped it all with topcoat and here's the final result:

Morgan Taylor: I'm From The Fuchsia
Morgan Taylor: I'm From The Fuchsia

I love the look of this.

Morgan Taylor: I'm From The Fuchsia
Morgan Taylor: I'm From The Fuchsia

Here's "I'm From The Fuchsia" on its own; two coats and no topcoat. I absolutely love this polish.

Morgan Taylor: I'm From The Fuchsia
Morgan Taylor: I'm From The Fuchsia

Here are the things I used today.


"I'm From The Fuchsia" is right up my polished alley, I love everything about it. Win, win, win!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Everything is great about this polish
Buy again: I definitely wou

4 comments: