Monday, August 17, 2020

China Glaze: Let's Do It In 3-D


China Glaze: Let's Do It In 3-D
Charcoal holo

Here's another polish from my lucky find of polishes from China Glaze's 2009 Kaleidoscope collection. This collection came out before my nail polish blogging hobby started so I felt really lucky to find some of them in the blog sale at a good price.

The formula is really thin and also a bit sheer. I don't know if it's been like that all the time or if it happened with age but it seems to be the same for all of them. I used three coats for my nails today and the drying time was really good.

I made a brushstroke of red on three of the nails with Gabrini's #B02 Pembe. I stamped on top of that. All of the designs are from the stamping plate "ShopAnts XL-008" and I just stamped with a regular black stamping polish.

Here's the final result in the sun:

China Glaze: Let's Do It In 3-D
China Glaze: Let's Do It In 3-D

This is taken with flash.

China Glaze: Let's Do It In 3-D
China Glaze: Let's Do It In 3-D

Here's "Let's Do It In 3-D" on its own; three coats and no topcoat. 

China Glaze: Let's Do It In 3-D
China Glaze: Let's Do It In 3-D

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used today:


Charcoal isn't my favourite colour in nail polish but I like this anyway.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Thin and sheer formula, great drying time, great rainbows
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Pity for a heer formula, but for me this one is the winner, I like it very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous and love the mani :-D

    ReplyDelete