Friday, November 24, 2017

Dance Legend ~ Bi #47 Karina



Dance Legend ~ Bi #47 Karina
Sexy red shimmer

Today I’m going to show you another polish from Dance Legend’s Bi-collection: Karina. It’s a beautiful sexy red.

I used two really easy coats for full coverage. I think I might have been able to get away with one because it covered really well. I almost always use two coats though, so that’s what I went with today as well.

I added a couple of flowers and a butterfly – these are stickers I bought off Aliexpress for very little money.

I applied a layer of “Northern Lights” holo topcoat from “Out the Door” and an additional layer of topcoat on top of that.

And this, dear ladies, is my final manicure:

Dance Legend ~ Bi #47 Karina

I like the simplicity of this and that I didn’t add stickers onto all the nails.

Dance Legend ~ Bi #47 Karina

These are the two polishes I used for my nails today. It wont be long before it’s time to buy another holo topcoat.

Dance Legend ~ Bi #47 Karina

Ooh la la, this is a gorgeous red, I love it!


Number of coats: 2, but might have done the trick
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: I think this polish is super sexy
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: