Friday, November 17, 2017

W7 ~ Fuchsia



W7 ~ Fuchsia
Hot pink crème

I have been eyeing this polish for a while but my previous experiences with W7 have been a bit mixed. It’s a cheap brand so I don’t expect unicorns and rainbows but I do like a formula that is manageable. I ended up buying Fuchsia anyway because the colour is so pretty.

And girls! The formula is fantastic! I used two really easy and fast drying coats for my mani. The nail polish smell is a bit stronger than in most polishes but I am okay with that.

I made a vinyl manicure out of it. I used a Colour Alike called Sorcerer for the leopard spots. It’s a colour shifting scattered holo that has already been featured on this blog. Click here to see it on its own.

This is my final manicure taken in the lightbox.

W7 ~ Fuchsia

This is the same thing photographed in ordinary daylight on an overcast day.

W7 ~ Fuchsia

Here is fuchsia on its own. It’s a super lovely colour. Incidentally, my BF just LOVES totally mispronouncing ‘Fuchsia’ and laughs like a drain every time. [big sigh]

W7 ~ Fuchsia

This is the polish I used.

W7 ~ Fuchsia

I definitely haven’t bought my last W7. This is really a gem.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great colour and formula. Great price too.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polishes and great mani. :-D

    In my experience, W7s are good polishes apart from their glitters which are a pain! The new polishes certainly don't smell as bad as the older ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the glitters, they aren't fantastic for sure :D I'll check the rack out more often for more pretties like this one :)

      Delete
  2. It's a nice pink and it looks pretty with the spots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a pretty manicure! I like the contrast of colours and finishes!♡

    ReplyDelete