Friday, March 23, 2018

CND Vinylux ~ Tango Passion #169



CND Vinylux ~ Tango Passion #169
Purple shimmer with metallic look

Let me show you something pretty I made today!

Tango Passion is a lovely purple shimmer with a metallic finish. It’s super easy to apply and leaves a really nice shiny finish.

The stamp is from an acrylic stamping plate called ”XY-B04”, and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish ”Orchid”.

I applied a layer of ”Out the Door’s” glitter holo topcoat ”Northern Lights”, because holo glitter makes everything better!

This is the final manicure in ordinary daylight.

CND Vinylux ~ Tango Passion #169

And here’s “Tango Passion” on its own, two coats and no topcoat. The shine is just crazy :D

CND Vinylux ~ Tango Passion #169

Here are the polishes I used. I didn’t photograph the stamping plate because it’s acrylic and doesn’t photograph very well.

CND Vinylux ~ Tango Passion #169

Ah yes, this is exactly what I wanted it to be. I feel good with this!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Shimmer with metallic finish
Overall impression: Good basic polish, I like it a lot
Buy again: I would

12 comments:

  1. That polish is beautiful and it looks lovely topped with that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That glitter is just amazing, a must have, in my opinion :D

      Delete
  2. Very nice effect with the stamping and I like the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great manicure! I like these colours! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shade :) loved to see some stamping on top of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really liked it with the stamping too :)

      Delete