Monday, March 26, 2018

El Corazón ~ #418/256



El Corazón ~ #418/256
Purple metallic shimmer

Today’s beautiful purple polish is from El Corazón’s “Iron Hard” series. It’s a lovely series of shimmery, shiny polishes, there are both crèmes and shimmers in this collection. I previously bought a white crème which I use for nail art but other than that I have only bought shimmers. I love shimmers, but you probably already know that.

The formula is great and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate Mezerdoo35 and I stamped with two stamping polishes: “White” from El Corazón and “Peachblow” from BornPrettyStore.

There’s a layer of the holo glitter topcoat “Northern Lights” from “Out the Door” on top of the stamp.

This is the final manicure in daylight.

El Corazón ~ #418/256

And here’s #418/256 on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

El Corazón ~ #418/256

These are the things I used for my nails today.


I really like this water marble-style stamp and especially used like this where you mix the stamping polishes on the plate. I’m really happy with today’s nails.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish is all aspects: Formula, finish, colour, quality
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love these colours! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple polish is beautiful and the marble stamping turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colors, I just reviewed BPS stamping polish on my blog and its nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have a couple of them by now and I like them a lot. I've only had one that disappointed and that was orange :)

      Delete
  4. Oh how pretty, I love that stamping for sure! I think water marbles look great but they're a messy pain to make, stamping the marble is so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that! I do like the result of water marbling though, but yes, the mess! *sigh*

      Delete