Tuesday, March 13, 2018

OPI ~ Hey Baby! and You Glitter Be Good To Me



OPI ~ Hey Baby! and You Glitter Be Good To Me
Pink crème / Pink and magenta glitter

Today’s polishes are both from the same blog sale.
Hey Baby! is from the Gwen Stefani collection from Christmas 2014 and “You Glitter Be Good To Me” is from the Pink of Hearts 2012 duo.

I started out with two coats of the bright pink crème “Hey Baby!”. Great formula and drying time; I used two easy coats for my manicure.

I brushed a bit of the glitter “You Glitter Be Good To Me” onto the tips and then sealed it up with topcoat.

This is what the two polishes look like together including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun.

OPI ~ Hey Baby! and You Glitter Be Good To Me
OPI ~ Hey Baby! and You Glitter Be Good To Me

This is “Hey Baby!” on its own; two coats and no topcoat. It’s a daylight picture.

OPI ~ Hey Baby!
OPI ~ Hey Baby!

Here are the two polishes together. Isn’t it just a pretty glitter?

OPI ~ Hey Baby! and You Glitter Be Good To Me
OPI ~ Hey Baby! and You Glitter Be Good To Me

I am pleased to include these two pretties in my collection.


Number of coats: 2  - and the glitter is a topper
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème / Glitter
Overall impression: I love both of these polishes
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: