Saturday, March 3, 2018

Monki ~ Beetley



Monki ~ Beetley
Teal blue shimmer

Today’s polish is a gift from a very dear friend. It’s a lovely blue leaning teal shimmer. The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

The white on my middle finger is 418/1 from El Corazón’s “Iron Hard”-collection. It covers in two coats. On top of the white is a layer of Revlon’s “Holographic Pearls”, which is the same holo topper I used to make the stripes over the teal with. The dots are made with “Beetley”.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Monki ~ Beetley

This is such a nice shade!

Monki ~ Beetley

Here are the three polishes I used to make my manicure.


Beetley is a really nice polish, the formula is good and so is the quality. What a great gift this was!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish; I like both the formula, the finish and the colour
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: