Monday, March 19, 2018

IT Style ~ #171



IT Style ~ #171
Cobalt blue with warm toned silver shimmer

This IT Style polish is from my latest trip to Italy. It’s a lovely blue with a beautiful shimmer and a really nice formula. You can actually get away with one coat for full coverage! I used two anyway, mostly because I prefer it that way. The drying time was really good.

The silver holo stars are made with cheap nail vinyls. I used a silver holo from Urban Outfitters for the stars – it’s called “Silver Holo”. It’s a great silver holo (I wonder how many times I can fit “Silver Holo” into this blog post!)

I topped the silver holo stars with topcoat and my manicure was done.
Here’s the final result photographed with flash.

IT Style: #171 and Urban Outfitters: Silver Holo

This is the same thing in daylight on a cloudy morning.

IT Style: #171 and Urban Outfitters: Silver Holo

And here’s #171 on its own; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

IT Style: #171

Here are the two polishes I used:

IT Style: #171 and Urban Outfitters: Silver Holo
IT Style: #171 and Urban Outfitters: Silver Holo

I love stars and I think these silver holo stars came out really nicely! :D


Number of coats: 2 but 1 will do
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage, nice colour and pretty shimmers. I like it.
Buy again: Yes

7 comments: