Sunday, March 18, 2018

OPI ~ I Just can’t Cope-acabana



OPI ~ I Just can’t Cope-acabana
Canary yellow crème

Today’s polish is from the OPI Spring/Summer 2014 Brazil Collection. I bought this pretty yellow recently in a blog sale.

The formula is pretty good and I got away with two coats. The drying time is good.

I made five dots by the base of each nail with a beautiful red shimmerpolish from Kiko. It’s got #493 and the name is “Vino Perlato”.  

Then I topped it all with a layer of El Corazón’s holo flakie topper #421h/25.

Here’s what it all ended up looking like:

OPI ~ I Just can’t Cope-acabana

I did originally intend to stamp on it but when I saw the red Kiko in the Helmer I just knew that it was going to be dots.

OPI ~ I Just can’t Cope-acabana

This is “I Just can’t Cope-acabana” on its own. Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat.

OPI ~ I Just can’t Cope-acabana

These are the three polishes I used.

OPI: I Just can’t Cope-acabana, Kiko: 493 Vino Perlato, El Corazón: 421h/25
OPI: I Just can’t Cope-acabana, Kiko: 493 Vino Perlato, El Corazón: 421h/25


I love the brightness and simplicity to this.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème  
Overall impression: It’s a fresh and lovely polish
Buy again: Yep

9 comments: