Monday, January 21, 2019

Beauty Big Bang ~ Chameleon #005

Beauty Big Bang ~ Chameleon #005
Brown to golden duochrome shimmer

There are five polishes in this collection of colour shifters and I bought all five of them. There’ll be a list to all of them by the end of each post – I’ll put the links up as I publish the blog posts.

The formula of this first one is good and it covers really well. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good too. The polish dries up a bit brush stroke-y, but I honestly don’t mind that.

I put on some star stickers to make it look really pretty.

Here’s the whole thing including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight.

Beauty Big Bang ~ Chameleon #005

This is #005 on its own, no topcoat yet. It’s not quite my colours but I really like this shift a lot.

Beauty Big Bang ~ Chameleon #005
Beauty Big Bang ~ Chameleon #005

And here it is in the lightbox.

Beauty Big Bang ~ Chameleon #005
Beauty Big Bang ~ Chameleon #005

Here are the two things I used today.

Beauty Big Bang ~ Chameleon #005

The links to the other sisters in the collection of colour shifters:

#001 Teal to purple
#002 Purple to magenta
#003 Purple to blue
#004 Green to purple
#005 Brown to golden



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Multichrome shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, the colour isn’t really me though
Buy again: Only as a part of a set

No comments:

Post a Comment