Monday, January 14, 2019

Sally Hansen ~ Pampered in Pink


Sally Hansen ~ Pampered in Pink
Deep pink crème

I found today’s polish on special in my local drug store, hooray! I love a good bargain and this pink is just beautiful.

The formula is good and easy to apply. The brush is wide, short and flat and also easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I applied Hello Kitty-stickers on two of my nails and made holo glitter stripes on the remaining three nails. I used Essence’s “Holo Love” for the stripes.

I sealed the whole thing up with top coat and this is what it all ended up looking like in daylight.

Sally Hansen ~ Pampered in Pink

This photo is from the lightbox. I really like the mix of stickers and holo glitter stripes.

Sally Hansen ~ Pampered in Pink

This is “Pampered in Pink” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Sally Hansen ~ Pampered in Pink
Sally Hansen ~ Pampered in Pink

Here are the things I used today.

Sally Hansen ~ Pampered in Pink

Isn’t “Pampered in Pink” just beautiful? I am usually not that crazy about crème polishes because I think shimmers are prettier. But this one is gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Good formula and brush, nice colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Very cute manicure! I think that I couldn't wear this kind of shade "alone" on my nails, but I also think that it is very good base for stamping, I'd probably put something silver on it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This colour would be amazing under silver! Or silver and black :)

      Delete