Thursday, January 17, 2019

Walking down Memory Lane with Jesse’s Girl ~ Glee


Walking down Memory Lane with Jesse’s Girl ~ Glee
Blue/green packed with golden metallic shimmer

Back in the days when I started blogging I had a huge love for blue/green/teal polishes and especially shimmers. I bought this beauty back in 2012 and I actually haven’t worn it since. It’s a shame because it’s still an amazingly beautiful polish and I still love the colour and the shimmer!

I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is average.

The stamp is from the stamping plate BP-12 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Mint”.

Here’s my final manicure photographed in daylight. Look how awesome this polish looks!

Jesse’s Girl ~ Glee

This photo is taken in the lightbox to show off all the beautiful shimmer.

Jesse’s Girl ~ Glee

And this is “Glee” alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight.

Jesse’s Girl ~ Glee
Jesse’s Girl ~ Glee

This is what I used today.


“Glee” is still right up my alley, I love everything about it!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and effect.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: