Thursday, January 24, 2019

China Glaze ~ Grinchworthy

China Glaze ~ Grinchworthy
Two toned green with green microglitter

Grinchworthy is from China Glaze’s Grinch collection for Holiday 2018. It’s a lovely, lovely green glitter!

I really like the formula as well. It’s easy to work with and the polish covers in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

I knew that I wanted to stamp on it, but I didn’t want the stamp to cover up all the pretty green-ness. So I picked a swirly design and stamped with a dark green from Born Pretty Store. The swirly design is from the stamping plate “Mezerdoo1”.

I topped the whole thing with more bling: Out The Door’s holo glitter topper “Northern Lights”.

The design in really discrete, I like it a lot. Here it is in daylight, no sun.

China Glaze ~ Grinchworthy

This is also taken in daylight.

China Glaze ~ Grinchworthy

And here’s Grinchworthy alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. It’s a beautiful green!

China Glaze ~ Grinchworthy
China Glaze ~ Grinchworthy

Here’s the stuff I used today.


Grinchworthy is a beautiful polish and perfect for all seasons.

Here is a link to the two other polishes from the collection, that I bought: 
Ho! Ho! No. (Red)
Who Wonder (Pink)

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Beautiful glitter, great formula
Buy again: yes

4 comments: