Tuesday, January 15, 2019

LOVinity ~ #410 Opalescent Glow


LOVinity ~ #410 Opalescent Glow
Gold toned nude scattered holo

Today’s polish is number two out of four sisters of scattered holos from LOVinity. I am going to post links to the other sisters by the end of each post as I put them up – there’s already a link to the first one I showed you.

The formula is good and the polish covered in two easy coats. The drying time is pretty good.

I made random stripes on the tips with two China Glaze polishes: A blue called “I Truly Azure You” and a magenta called “Rosé My Name”.

Here’s my final manicure including topcoat. The picture is taken with flash.

LOVinity ~ #410 Opalescent Glow

This is the same thing photographed in ordinary daylight, no sun.

LOVinity ~ #410 Opalescent Glow

Here’s “Opalescent Glow” alone. This is two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

LOVinity ~ #410 Opalescent Glow
LOVinity ~ #410 Opalescent Glow


This is the same thing in daylight. I am not a huge fan of nudes but it’s a nice golden nude for sure.

LOVinity ~ #410 Opalescent Glow
LOVinity ~ #410 Opalescent Glow

Here’s the stuff I used today.



Here are the links to the rest of the series of LOVinity’s holographics:





Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Nice basic golden nude polish
Buy again: Probably

4 comments: