Saturday, January 26, 2019

China Glaze ~ Who Wonder


China Glaze ~ Who Wonder
Pink glass fleck

This is the third and last polish I bought from China Glaze’s Grinch collection for Holiday 2018.

The formula is really good the polish covers really well. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I stamped stripes on it. I found the stripes on Lina’s stamping plate ”Feeling shapely! 01” and I stamped with Born Pretty Store’s stamping polish ”Summer Mints”.

Here’s how it all ended up, including topcoat.

China Glaze ~ Who Wonder

Isn’t this just pretty?

China Glaze ~ Who Wonder

This is “Who Wonder”, two coats and a thin layer of topcoat to make the glass flecks sparkle more.

China Glaze ~ Who Wonder
China Glaze ~ Who Wonder

These are the two polishes and the stamping plate I used today.


Here are the links to the two other polishes from the Grinch collection:
Grinchworthy
Ho! Ho! No.


Number of coats: 2 but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter/shimmer
Overall impression: Ooh la la, what a beauty. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment