Saturday, January 19, 2019

Depend ~ #5039 Dungeons & Goddesses


Depend ~ #5039 Dungeons & Goddesses
Red tone purple scattered holo

This little pretty purple polish is from Depend’s “Holo Fantasy” collection.

I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is average.

I topped it with a pretty topper from Essense called “Dream Catcher” from a collection called “Wanted: Sunset Dreamers”.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “Mezerdoo-B9” and I stamped with a stamping polish from Born Pretty Store. It probably has a name, but it is not listed on the bottle.

Here’s the final result photographed in daylight, no sun.

Depend ~ #5039 Dungeons & Goddesses

This is the same thing photographed with flash.

Depend ~ #5039 Dungeons & Goddesses

And this is “#5039 Dungeons & Dragons” alone; two coats and no topcoat. This is photographed in the lightbox. I really like the depth of this.

Depend ~ #5039 Dungeons & Goddesses
Depend ~ #5039 Dungeons & Goddesses

Here’s the stuff I used today.


The purple Depend has been sitting in the box unnoticed for a while. I’m glad she’s shining today!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Great little polish: Good formula and effect
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! In my country this brand isn't available and that's a shame, because I see many nice shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if I can help you out in some way :)

      Delete
  2. #5039 Dungeons & Dragons is beautiful, it is one of my favourite shades! Nice stamping and final effect too! :-)

    ReplyDelete