Sunday, January 27, 2019

Essence ~ #02 Milky Way

Essence ~ #02 Milky Way
Deep purple jelly with purple glitter

Milky Way is from Essence’s relatively recent collection “Dancing On the Milky Way”. I only bought this one from that collection.

The formula is on the thick side but still easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

The pretty stamping design with stars is from one of my new stamping plates “ZJOY-Plus009”. I stamped with a gorgeous stamping polish from El Corazón called “Orchid”.

I topped the whole thing with topcoat to seal it all up.

Here’s the final result photographed in daylight, no sun.

Essence ~ #02 Milky Way

This is “Milky Way” alone; two coats and a thin layer of topcoat. It’s photographed in a lazy and rare ray of sun.

Essence ~ #02 Milky Way
Essence ~ #02 Milky Way

Here are the things I used today.


“Milky Way” is a super pretty polish, I really like this polish. I love the stamping plate as well, there are so many cool designs on it.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Great colour and glitter, good formula, nice polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: