Thursday, January 31, 2019

Colors by Llarowe ~ Roll Back the Miles


Colors by Llarowe ~ Roll Back the Miles
Cherry red linear holo

“Roll Back the Miles” is Part of the "I Need a Day Off, Too" Collection from Autumn 2018.

It’s a really nice cherry red linear holo. The formula is really good and so is the coverage. You could easily get away with one single coat of polish. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I sponged on a bit of glitter by the base of each nail. I used Dance Legend’s “Pretty Top” for that. “Pretty Top” is a clear base with champagne and muted silver glitters and hexagons in various sizes. I love glitter gradients.

Here’s the final manicure, including a layer of topcoat.

Colors by Llarowe ~ Roll Back the Miles

This is the same thing photographed with flash to show the pretty effect.

Colors by Llarowe ~ Roll Back the Miles

And here’s “Roll Back the Miles” alone. This is two coats and no topcoat.

Colors by Llarowe ~ Roll Back the Miles
Colors by Llarowe ~ Roll Back the Miles

Here are the pretty polishes I used.

Colors by Llarowe: Roll Back the Miles and Dance Legend: Pretty Top
Colors by Llarowe: Roll Back the Miles and Dance Legend: Pretty Top

I often wear this colour when I want to wear pretty nails for a big event. I hope this mani will bring me good luck as well.


Number of coats: 2, but you can get away with 1
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish in all respects
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment