Monday, September 7, 2020

Bourjois: Adora-Bleu

Bourjois: Adora-Bleu
Baby blue crème

The formula of "Adora-Bleu" is on the thin side, so I was surprised to learn that it covers in two coats. The drying time between coats is good.

I topped it with a layer of holo microglitter from Monki called "Silvered".

The stamp is from the stamping plate "KADS Geometry 017" and I stamped with a darker blue stamping polish from BornPrettyStore.

Here's the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Bourjois: Adora-Bleu
Bourjois: Adora-Bleu

I quite like the result of this.

Bourjois: Adora-Bleu
Bourjois: Adora-Bleu

Here's "Adora-Bleu" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Bourjois: Adora-Bleu
Bourjois: Adora-Bleu

And here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used today.


"Adora-Bleu" isn't "my" colour per se, but mixed with a darker blue it turns into a "me"-polish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Thin formula, good coverage for a pastel, nice base colour
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: