Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Enchanted Polish: Pep Rally

Enchanted Polish: Pep Rally
Deep pink subtle holographic

Here's another polish I bought in a blog sale - yes, it's crazy what people put up for sale, haha! "Pep Rally" is a lovely deep pink with a bit of subtle rainbows added to it.

The formula is really nice and so is the coverage. I used two single coats for my manicure today and the drying time was good.

I stamped a diagonal row of flowers by the base of my nails. The design is from the stamping plate "ZJOY-048" and I stamped with Color Club's "Harp On It". Then I dapped a bit of baby pink holographic glitter in one corner of my tips with Sally Hansen's "Strobe Light".

Here's the final result, including the mandatory layer of topcoat.

Enchanted Polish: Pep Rally
Enchanted Polish: Pep Rally

I quite like the mix of holo and glitter.

Enchanted Polish: Pep Rally
Enchanted Polish: Pep Rally

This is "Pep Rally" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Enchanted Polish: Pep Rally
Enchanted Polish: Pep Rally

And here are the things I used today.


"Pep Rally" is really nice, despite the fact that the holo could be way more intense. I love the colour though and the formula is really nice.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Subtle linear holo
Overall impression: Nice formula and great colour.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: