Saturday, September 12, 2020

Stella Chroma: Lavender Fields Forever

Stella Chroma: Lavender Fields Forever
Multichrome that flashes green/blue/purple/yellow; filled with shifting UCC flakies and holographic particles

"Lavender Fields Forever" is a PPU polish from February 2020. It's a super shifty multichrome packed with flakies and holographic particles. It's a lovely polish in the bottle; let's see if it transfers onto the nails, shall we?

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used three coats for my nails today. The polish did cover in two coats, but the third coat made a difference, so that's what I recommend using. The drying time was really good.

I didn't do any nail art today because I felt like wearing this on its own.

This first photo is taken in the sun.

Stella Chroma: Lavender Fields Forever
Stella Chroma: Lavender Fields Forever


Here's a lightbox picture to show a bit of the multichromatic effect.

Stella Chroma: Lavender Fields Forever
Stella Chroma: Lavender Fields Forever

I really like this super shifting polish.

Stella Chroma: Lavender Fields Forever
Stella Chroma: Lavender Fields Forever

Here's the blue side of it:

Stella Chroma: Lavender Fields Forever
Stella Chroma: Lavender Fields Forever

And here's the purple side.

Stella Chroma: Lavender Fields Forever
Stella Chroma: Lavender Fields Forever

Wow. That's an impressive colour shifter!

"Lavender Fields Forever" was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Multichrome with flakies and holo particles
Overall impression: Wow, great polish!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that's gorgeous! Most months I have to ignore PPU entirely or I'd run out of fun money entirely. :D The past couple months I've indulged a bit, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't shop there often because the postage is so expensive so I have to buy a bunch of them to even it out. I've been lucky to find some of my PPUs in blog sales :)

      Delete