Saturday, September 26, 2020

Claire's: #70527 Neon Yellow

Claire's: #70527 Neon Yellow
Neon yellow crème

I wanted to wear something bright on my nails today, so I grabbed Claire's "Neon Yellow", because that is one bright yellow!

The formula is good for a yellow. I used three coats for my manicure today. I was almost happy with two coats but I wanted it to be perfect for the camera as well. The drying time was really good.

I made a few brush strokes with coral and turquoise. The coral is Orly "Blazing Sunset" that I wore the other day. The turquoise is Color Club "Pure Energy". I topped it all with China Glaze's holo glitter topper "Fairy Dust" before I moved on to stamping.

The stamping design is from the stamping plate "Moyra No. 112 Far Far Away". I stamped with a regular black stamping polish.

Here's the final design including a layer of topcoat.

Claire's: #70527 Neon Yellow

I think this turned out really nice.

Claire's: #70527 Neon Yellow

Here's Claire's #70527 Neon Yellow alone, three coats and no topcoat.

Claire's: #70527 Neon Yellow
Claire's: #70527 Neon Yellow

And here's how it looked just before I stamped on it. I like this alone, but I think it's really amazing how the stamping made it all come together.


Here's a funny picture of my Fairy Dust. I had stored it upside down and the polish stayed this way until I actually shook the bottle :D

China Glaze: Fairy Dust
China Glaze: Fairy Dust

These are the things I used today.


My manicure ended out exactly like I wanted it: Bright and cheerful.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Neon crème
Overall impression: Awesome and bright, great drying time
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous yellow and love that mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is my least favourite colour, I have only 2-3 shades of yellow, I use it very rarely, it doesn't look nice on me and I don't feel confortable wearing it... But, I like seeing it on other bloggers nails :-) I think that this yellow is very bright and cheerful! :-) And about the final manicure: I like everything about it! Great idea to make this colourful base, nice choice of colours and with the stamping it all came together in the best way!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice of you, thank you. I don't wear yellow very often but it's not because I don't like it, but I just don't have that many yellows :)

      Delete