Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Trend It Up: Prisma Tip #040

Trend It Up: Prisma Tip #040
Purple with holo glitter and shimmer

It's been a while since I wore a Trend It Up-polish. All of them are bought in Germany on some of my holidays there.

The formula of this Prisma Tip #040 is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good. The polish dries up a little bit gritty because of the glitter but one single coat of top coat can smooth that out.

I made white and pink stripes on my nails, except for on my thumbnails and my ring finger nails. They got a Pink Panther-sticker instead.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Trend It Up: Prisma Tip #040
Trend It Up: Prisma Tip #040

I really like this manicure.

Trend It Up: Prisma Tip #040
Trend It Up: Prisma Tip #040

Here's Prisma Tip #040 alone; two coats and no topcoat. You can see the "grittiness" on this photo.

Trend It Up: Prisma Tip #040
Trend It Up: Prisma Tip #040

And here are the things I used today.


I really like Trend It Up-polishes. I had a chip on one nail during the day though, which is highly unusual.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holo glitter and shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and shimmer. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: