Sunday, September 13, 2020

Vapid Lacquer: Who Needs Luck?

Vapid Lacquer: Who Needs Luck?
Saturated green linear holo with a blue holo flame

I don't own many Vapids, and the ones I own are all bought in a blog sale. Today's polish, "Who Needs Luck?" is a gorgeous green linear holo with a really pretty blue flame.

The formula is good and I used two easy coats to achieve desired opacity. The drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "KADS Geometry 017" and I stamped with "Yellow", a yellow stamping polish from El Corazón.

I topcoated it all and my nails were ready to be photographed. This first photo is taken with flash since the sun weren't cooperative today.

Vapid Lacquer: Who Needs Luck?
Vapid Lacquer: Who Needs Luck?

This is the same thing, photographed in daylight, no direct sun.

Vapid Lacquer: Who Needs Luck?
Vapid Lacquer: Who Needs Luck?

Here's "Who Needs Luck?" alone, two coats and no topcoat. This photo is also taken with flash.

Vapid Lacquer: Who Needs Luck?
Vapid Lacquer: Who Needs Luck?

Here's the same thing taken in ordinary daylight, no sun. Look how pretty it is!

Vapid Lacquer: Who Needs Luck?
Vapid Lacquer: Who Needs Luck?

These are the things I used today.


My bottle of "Who Needs Luck?" only has one flaw: It hasn't got a "Vapid"-label on the front. I definitely intend to keep it, so I don't mind so much.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Wow, great colour and formula, really awesome rainbows.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. It's a very particular green, I like it very much :-) Nice stamping too! :-)

    ReplyDelete