Sunday, September 20, 2020

Claire's: #47891 Neon Purple

Claire's: #47891 Neon Purple
Sheer pink base packed with pink shimmer and iridescent glitter and hexagons

I am not sure if "Neon Purple" (which isn't neon purple) would work on its own so I decided to layer it over a base colour. I used Golden Rose's #31 as my base colour.

I applied two coats of Claire's "Neon Purple" over my base. The drying time between coats was good.

I made a turquoise and a pink stripe on each of my nails.

Here's the final result in the sun:

Claire's: #47891 Neon Purple
Claire's: #47891 Neon Purple

This is the same thing under a lamp. The glitter is quite nice.

Claire's: #47891 Neon Purple
Claire's: #47891 Neon Purple

Here's two coats of glitter over my base colour.

Claire's: #47891 Neon Purple
Claire's: #47891 Neon Purple

Here are the polishes I used today:


Claire's #47891 Neon Purple is a nice glitter topper. I am somewhat disappointed that it isn't anything that just vaguely looks like neon, so it didn't quite live up to my expectations.



Number of coats: 2 over a base colour
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer and glitter in a slightly coloured base
Overall impression: It's an ok topper
Buy again: Probably not

2 comments: