Sunday, August 10, 2014

Dance Legend Red Show~ #11



Dance Legend Red Show~ #11
Clear base with multisized red glitter

This red glitter has been in my infamous box of untrieds for a very long time. I actually thought that it would work “on its own”, but no, it’s a topper for sure.

I used a dark burgundy from Golden Rose’s Matte collection, and it’s #07. I often use Golden Roses as my base for others because they’re great polishes and they’re often one coaters.

I didn’t take a picture of this first step, but when the Golden Rose was dry I applied one layer of the Dance Legend glitter over it. The glitter applied easily and evenly, and you know the golden rule here: One dip in the glitter per nail. Drying time is average. I applied a layer of topcoat to make sure that the red had the best conditions to shine!

Here’s what it looks like:


Isn’t that just a pretty red glitter?


I have to apologize to the polish for letting it sit in the box unloved for so long.



Verdict:
Dance Legend makes some really cool polishes. I’m in love with their holos, but I must admit that they’re good at making glitters too!


Number of coats: 1 – it’s a topper
Drying time: Average
Finish: Glitter! Removed the easiest with the foil method
Overall impression: I love a good red, and I’ve pretty much got glitter running n my veins, so this polish is a winner to me.
Buy again: Yes

17 comments:

  1. This is LOVE! <3

    I have an association of ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I9Ar6upx34 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something similar by Orly - Rockets Red Glare, but I prefer this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got that Orly, but I can hear that I don't need to write it on my wishlist :)

      Delete
  3. I love this kind of manicures! But for some reason my similar glitters also is left standing in my untried drawer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame really, because they are really pretty :)

      Delete
  4. OHH, this is gorgeous - I have decided to get some of the Red Show's too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all kinds of red polish and this one reminds me of the gold old times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really nice inspiration, I like that :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, this nail polish looks amazing. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazingly gorgeous red glitter polish. DL just make perfect polishes I think :-)

    ReplyDelete