Thursday, August 28, 2014

Resinail ~ Fizzy Water



Resinail ~ Fizzy Water
Silver Linear holo

Hi girls,

It’s time to introduce a new Australian indie! I’m proud to present Resinail on the indie scene.

The formula of Fizzy Water is good and really easy to apply. I used my regular base coat and didn’t experience any problems with dragging or bald spots, so you don’t need an aqua base coat for this shiny baby. Fizzy Water is a bit on the sheer side, so I needed three coats to get rid of visible nail line. The drying time between the coats is really good, so the three coats weren’t in any way an issue.

The holo effect is good! Let me show you what I’m talking about. Here’s three coats and no topcoat, picture is taken in the sunshine:


I might as well tell you right away: I took a million pictures of this and had a really hard time killing my darlings afterwards! :D


The holo made my camera freak out a bit, so I was really happy that some of the pictures show the beauty of Fizzy Water.


Rainbows! I just love them!


*happy sigh*


I didn’t wear it on its own – I hardly ever do that. I decided to make some blue “bubbles” on it – it is fizzy water after all! :D I made dots with the blue holo from Color Club’s Halo Hues: Over the Moon. I made the dots in various sizes and I made a silver dot inside of the bigger dots with the Fizzy Water.

Here, sweet ladies, is my final design:


Verdict:
My first impression of Resinail is very positive. The bottles look really professional with the big “R”-label on the front. The bottom labels needs to be worked on in my opinion. This is a mini bottle, and the bottom sticker fell off in the envelope. Fortunately it’s a minor thing that’s easily fixed. The quality of the polish is absolutely great and it dries fast, so there’s two wins right there!
Fizzy Water is a bit on the sheer side. I tried to layer it over black to see if it can be used as a holo topper, but it greys the base colour quite a bit. But if you don’t mind that, then it gives a great holo effect over a dark colour.
So all in all, yes, this was a great first experience with Resinail.

11 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm so in love with holos like this one!! Looks gorgeous on you hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW talk about rainbows - very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My camera freaked a bit, but I talked sense into it :D Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. It's very pretty :) I like it a lot, OK, I mean A LOT! The shade is MINE :D And it looks well with the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's great to hear. I like it A LOT too! :D

      Delete
  4. Nice holo. I really like this shade. I'm sure I have one similar to this somewhere in those Helmers lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be surprised if you hadn't ;) Hahaha!! :D

      Delete