Saturday, February 25, 2017

Darling Diva ~ Wrapping Paper Coma



Darling Diva ~ Wrapping Paper Coma
Magenta jelly with magenta holo glitters in various sizes and holo shimmer

Wrapping Paper Coma is from the Ho-Ho-Holiday Collection 2015. I got it in a surprise bag recently.

I used two coats for my mani here. The polish is relatively easy to work with but the glitter does make the end result look a little bit lumpy. I only topped it with one thick layer of topcoat but I definitely should have used two.

This is two coats and one layer of topcoat.


It’s a lovely mix of glitter and a beautiful colour for sure.


I was not in the mood for nail art so this is it :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Jelly with glitter and shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour, sweet glitter. Dries up bumpy.  
Buy again: No

6 comments: