Thursday, February 23, 2017

Pahlish ~ Ghost of Granny Smith



Pahlish ~ Ghost of Granny Smith
Apple green linear holographic with green and gold shimmer

Ghost of Granny Smith is from the Happy Holo-Ween III Collection from October 2016.

The formula is great and I applied two fast drying layer to achieve full opacity. It’s a beautiful apple green polish!

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


This picture is taken in ordinary daylight.


I stamped on it. The motif is from Chez Delaney’s stamping plate “Water Marble”. I stamped with two polishes from El Corazón’s line of stamping polishes: Black and Light Green. The clear stamper didn’t pick up the motif perfectly – this plate generally prefers a sticky stamper. Can someone please invent a sticky clear stamper? I know I’m not the only one who wants a tool like that!

This is the final mani including a layer of topcoat.


Ghost of Granny Smith must have been limited edition because last time I checked it was no longer available.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Awesome green, really cool rainbows, great polish!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: