Sunday, February 26, 2017

Emily de Molly ~ Long Engagement



Emily de Molly ~ Long Engagement
Purple leaning dark blue linear holo

This polish has been sitting in the infamous box for a while now, and today is the time it’ll shine on the blog!

The formula was great, I had no issues at all. It covered in two fast drying coats.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat:


This is taken in ordinary daylight. The rainbows still wants to play.


I stamped on it. The heart motif is from the stamping plate BP-61 and I stamped with Chrome Cerise from Models Own.

Here’s my final mani including a layer of topcoat:


And this is the mandatory daylight picture. I love these two colours together.


It has actually been a while since I bought Emily de Molly polishes. It’s a shame because they are really good polishes!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good colour, very pretty rainbows
Buy again: Yes

13 comments: