Friday, February 24, 2017

Glam of Sweden ~ #77 – with glitter



Glam of Sweden ~ #77 – with glitter
Sea blue shimmer

I bought a bunch of little jars of glitter on Aliexpress recently – because a girl can never have too much glitter. I decided to play with one of the jars today. It’s a mix of circles in silver, blue and purple in various sizes.

Here’s the jar:


I paired the glitter with Glam of Sweden #77, a sea blue (turquoise? Sea green?) shimmer, that I bought in Sweden last time I was there. I used two easy coats for the mani. The drying time was average, which is good in this case, where I placed the glitter in the still wet polish. I topped it with one thick layer of topcoat. Glitter of this size needs two coats though.

Here’s my final glittery mani.


I just placed the glitter randomly. I picked it up with a dotting tool and just placed it on the nails.


I like the result! It’s like bubbles in the ocean! 
It’s going to be so exciting to play with the other colours of glitter.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Nice colour, smell is a bit odd, drying time is only average
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. It looks like a jewellery :) Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, it is so glamorous looking, also I am loving the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really gorgeous! Of course one have to have more glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously! Haha, there is no such thing as enough glitter :D

      Delete