Monday, February 20, 2017

Pahlish ~ The Boy who Lived



Pahlish ~ The Boy who Lived
Purple jelly with a mix of ultra-chrome flakes and holographic flakes

I got The Boy who Lived when I shopped Pahlishes on Black Friday. It’s not a polish you could actually buy, but you got it for free if you shopped for $75. And I did, so here it is. I got Dumbledore’s Army for free as well, click on this link if you missed that one.

The formula is really good and the polish covered perfectly in two easy and fast drying coats. I had no issues with this polish at all.

Here’s two coats taken in daylight.


Isn’t it just beautiful?!

I stamped on it. I chose a simple motif on Moyou London’s stamping plate Holy Shapes Collection-01. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish Pink Neon, topped it with topcoat - and this is my final mani in daylight.


I like it. It’s simple and the stamp doesn’t overwhelm the prettiness of the polish.

I was happy to receive this polish in my package! It was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with flakes
Overall impression: Great formula and quality!
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: