Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Catrice ~ Purple Reign


Catrice ~ Purple Reign
Dark purple with blue and purple shimmer

Today’s polish has been waiting for a while to be worn but here it is.

The formula is really good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

The star stamp is from my newest stamping plate: “KADS Min 009” and I stamped with Color Club’s pink holo “Miss Bliss”.

This is my final result including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight.

Catrice ~ Purple Reign
Catrice ~ Purple Reign

Here it is with flash. I love Color Club’s holos. They’re perfect!

Catrice ~ Purple Reign
Catrice ~ Purple Reign

And this is “Purple Reign” on its own; two coats and no topcoat. The shimmers aren’t as prominent on the nails as they are in the bottle, but it is still a really pretty polish.

Catrice ~ Purple Reign
Catrice ~ Purple Reign

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used today.


Oh yes, I love this!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good basic polish, good formula
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a fantastic stamping! That star looks absolutely great, I love how the edges are so soft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that this stamp impressed me too :D

      Delete
  2. Purple Reign is gorgeous, my kind of colour! :-) And, definitely great stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete