Friday, December 21, 2018

Eveline ~ Holo #38


Eveline ~ Holo #38
Lavender packed with turquoise shimmer

We have reached the third polish out of four from Eveline’s “Holo collection”. Like I’ve said before: None of them are holos! They are all beautiful shimmers which can be worn alone or used as toppers.

I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is average.

I used a nail vinyl to mask half the nail and used Color Club’s “Oh The Ironi”  as my second polish. Seen in retrospect I should have chosen a darker polish as the second one, but the strong shift in Eveline’s #38 made it really difficult to even pick a colour :D

Here’s the final manicure including topcoat.

Eveline ~ Holo #38

This photo is taken with flash to show off “Oh the Ironi”’s pretty rainbows.

Eveline ~ Holo #38

Here’s Eveline #38 alone, two coats and a layer of topcoat. I love the shift in this one!

Eveline ~ Holo #38

Here are the things I used today.


Here are the links to the “Holo collection” of shimmers:




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Lovely shimmer
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: