Friday, December 14, 2018

L. O. Vinity ~ 830 Melted Copper


L. O. Vinity ~ 830 Melted Copper
Metallic copper with shimmer and a dash of holo shimmer

I have been checking out this brand for a while, but mostly their makeup line which looks super interesting. I fell for this really pretty polish when I visited Germany and decided that it had to come home with me.

The formula is really good and super easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good too. If all their polishes behave this way then I am impressed.

I added a couple of butterfly stickers and made two dots by the base of the other nails. A layer of topcoat finished the whole thing off.

Here’s my butterfly manicure in the sun.

L. O. Vinity ~ 830 Melted Copper

I really like the effect of this polish, I find is super gorgeous!

L. O. Vinity ~ 830 Melted Copper

This is “Melted Copper” on its own, two coats and no topcoat yet.

L. O. Vinity ~ 830 Melted Copper

What a gorgeous polish. Do you know this brand?

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: I love the blingy metallic effect and the colour is so pretty
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: