Sunday, December 2, 2018

Gina Tricot ~ Cloud Blue


Gina Tricot ~ Cloud Blue
Pastel blue with shimmer

Here is a polish from Gina Tricot, which is a clothing store that also sells accessories.

The formula is really good, and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is really fast.  

I added a couple of Disney water decals because I thought they were really cute. They’ve been sitting in my nail art drawer for a very long time.

I sealed the whole thing up with a layer of the holo glitter topcoat from Out the Door, “Northern Lights”.

This is my final manicure:

Gina Tricot ~ Cloud Blue

Aren’t these little Disney characters just cute?

Gina Tricot ~ Cloud Blue

This is “Cloud Blue” on its own; two coats and no topcoat. 

Gina Tricot ~ Cloud Blue

These are the things I used today.


I’m quite impressed with the polishes I’ve got from Gina Tricot, also bearing in mind that it’s not actually a beauty store.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great little polish, cool for nail art
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: