Saturday, December 22, 2018

Eveline ~ Holo #39


Eveline ~ Holo #39
Hot pink with purple and pink shimmer

Here’s the last polish from Eveline’s “Holo collection”. Like I’ve said before: None of them are holos! They are all beautiful shimmers which can be worn alone or used as toppers. You can find a link to the other polishes in the collection by the end of this post.

I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is average.

I attached a spotted nail stud by the base of each nail because I wanted to keep it simple.

Here’s the final manicure including topcoat.

Eveline ~ Holo #39

Look at that amazing shimmer!

Eveline ~ Holo #39

Here’s Eveline #39 alone, two coats and no topcoat yet. This one is my favourite of the bunch!

Eveline ~ Holo #39

Here are the two things I used today.

Eveline ~ Holo #39

I swatched each of the shimmers over black to show the effect of the shimmer. Look at how strong the green shimmer is in the first one, #36!
#37 is the most “discrete” of them, and #38 is the shiftiest. #39 is still my favourite by far!

The Eveline Holo Collection

Here are the links to the “Holo collection” of shimmers:




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Lovely shimmer, this is my favourite of the four.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. I love that one with blue shimmer :-) But, yes, this one is sooo sparkly! :-)

    ReplyDelete