Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Eveline ~ Holo #36


Eveline ~ Holo #36
Pale pink packed with pink and green-ish shimmer

Don’t let the “holo” in the title confuse you: This is not a holo but a shimmer. The “Holo collection” holds four different polishes and they’re all shimmers. They’re beautiful though and I bought all four of them on my trip to Poland.

First one up is #36, a gorgeous pearl-like polish packed with shimmer.

I used three coats to achieve the desired opacity. If you wear this alone, you can wear one single coat for a fine shimmery effect. You can also wear this over another, darker colour. If you wear it over black, the green shimmers will pop like crazy! The drying time is average.

I used nail vinyls for my nail art. The darker pink I used is Moyra’s Vamp #09.

Here’s the final manicure including topcoat.

Eveline ~ Holo #36

Look at all that shimmer! Isn’t it gorgeous?

Eveline ~ Holo #36

This is #36 alone; it’s two coats and a layer of topcoat. The shimmer is just amazing!

Eveline ~ Holo #36

Here are the things I used today.


Here are the links to the “Holo collection” of shimmers:




Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Lovely shimmer
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: