Friday, December 28, 2018

Different Dimension ~ July 2018


Different Dimension ~ July 2018
Ruby red linear holo

“July 2018” was the polish of the month in July 2018 :D

The formula is really good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

The design I used is from the stamping plate “ZJOY-plus006”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Peach Echo”.

Here’s the final result in the sun.

Different Dimension ~ July 2018

And this is “July 2018” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Different Dimension ~ July 2018
Different Dimension ~ July 2018

I also tried to take some photos in the lightbox to show you that this polish isn’t a true red, it’s definitely leaning magenta. My pictures didn’t turn out any good at all so you’ll just have to take my word for it when I’m telling you that it’s absolutely gorgeous anyway :D

Here’s the stuff I used.


“July 2018” was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula, sweet colour and nice rainbows. Cool polish.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: