Monday, December 24, 2018

Walking down Memory Lane with Rimmel: Luna Love

Walking down Memory Lane with Rimmel: Luna Love
Fuchsia texture with blue and pink shimmer

Luna Love is from Rimmel’s “Space Dust” collection – I think it came out in late 2013. I bought this in Slovakia in 2014 and it was my lovely boyfriend that found this little gem of a polish for me.

I decided to wear it on his birthday this year, because I found it appropriate! :)

It takes two coats to achieve full opacity and the drying time is really good.

I didn’t want to wear it textured so I applied two layers of topcoat to smooth out the bumps.

Here it is in all its glory. The photo is taken in daylight; no sun.



I really love the shimmery effect in this polish.


I wore it just like that. No nail art or anything. And I loved it too! :D

Merry Christmas everybody! ♥

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Textured
Overall impression: Great colour and I love the shimmer!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: