Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Leighton Denny ~ Crazy Times


Leighton Denny ~ Crazy Times
Jade green crelly

Here’s another one of the Leighton Denny polishes I bought in Poland. The formula is good and the polish covers well. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

The star design is from the stamping plate BP-11. I stamped with the mint green stamping polish from Born Pretty Store “Summer Mints”.

I added flakies on top of it all. I used “Banho de Mar” from “Up Colors”. It’s a blue/green flakie and it’s from when flakies were popular the first time around.

Here’s my manicure taken in the shade.

Leighton Denny ~ Crazy Times

I like the colour combination here.

Leighton Denny ~ Crazy Times

This is “Crazy Times” alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look how shiny it is.

Leighton Denny ~ Crazy Times
Leighton Denny ~ Crazy Times

Here are the things I used today.


I really loved wearing this.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly, very shiny
Overall impression: Good formula, great shine
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment