Sunday, December 23, 2018

Leighton Denny ~ Glamazone


Leighton Denny ~ Glamazone
Jade green with golden shimmer

I found a bunch of really cheap polishes from Leighton Denny last time I visited TKMaxx. I didn’t own any LD’s before I bought these so I was curious to find out if they are any good.

The formula is really good and the polish covers really well. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is pretty good.

The stamp I used is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Kitty Collection-03”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Lavender” and the little white dots are made with “Bridal Veil”, also from El Corazón.

I topped it all with the holo glitter topper “Northern Lights” from Out the Door.

Here’s my final manicure in the sun. 

Leighton Denny ~ Glamazone

Here’s the same thing photographed in ordinary daylight.

Leighton Denny ~ Glamazone

Here’s Glamazone alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Leighton Denny ~ Glamazone

And here are all the things I used for my manicure.


Glamazone leaves me with a good first impression of the brand. I’m looking forward to trying more of them on.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Pretty colour and shimmer, good to work with
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: