Thursday, December 27, 2018

KBShimmer ~ Shoe The Blues Away


KBShimmer ~ Shoe The Blues Away
Cobalt blue linear holo

“Shoe the Blues Away” is a HHC Facebook custom from February 2017. It’s a gorgeous cobalt blue strong linear holo; I just love it.

The formula is good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

This colour always makes me end up with very wintery manicures. It’s as if this shade of blue just calls for snowflakes :D So snowflakes it is!

I used some white and pink snowflake/snowman stickers and dapped a bit of pink/blue glitter here and there. I used Sally Hansen’s “Rockstar Pink” for that.

I am very pleased with the result. Here it is in daylight.

KBShimmer ~ Shoe The Blues Away

This is also a daylight picture without direct sunshine. Look at those rainbows shining!

KBShimmer ~ Shoe The Blues Away

This is “Shoe the Blues Away” alone; two coats and no topcoat. It’s still just daylight and no sun or flash.

KBShimmer ~ Shoe The Blues Away
KBShimmer ~ Shoe The Blues Away

This is the stuff I used today.


“Shoe the Blues Away” is gorgeous, I love it. It was limited edition though and is no longer available.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula and amazing rainbows. I love it!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. This is really a gorgeous nail polish, I simply adore it! And, I love snowflakes too! :-)

    ReplyDelete