Sunday, March 10, 2019

Born Pretty stamping plate Valentine’s Day L008

Born Pretty stamping plate Valentine’s Day L008
and
Red stamping polish BP-FHS03 Flaming Fireworks


Born Pretty Store has sent me a couple of things to try out. I got two stamping plates and a stamping polish – today I’m going to show you the stamping polish and one of the stamping plates.

The stamping plate is called “Valentine’s Day L008” and it looks like this:


Here is the link to the stamping plate:

The stamping polish is listed like this: “6ml BORN PRETTY Holographic Stamping Polish Silver Laser Holo Nail Art Plate Printing Polish Design” and the red holographic one I received is called “BP-FHS03 Flaming Fireworks”
Here’s a link to the stamping polish:



I painted my pinkie with the stamping polish just to see how that would come out. I had expected it to be a one coater but it isn’t - I had to use two coats to achieve desired opacity. It didn't really dry but remained tacky. 

Let me show you the final result.


Here’s the same thing photographed with flash. The stamping doesn’t come out crisp, and it doesn’t impress much over black. 

I love the designs on the stamping plates though, they're all amazing!


Here are the things I used to do my nails today.



The verdict:

Pros:
Great quality stamping plate
Great motifs
I love the colour of the stamping polish and the rainbows

Cons:
I can’t think of any for the plate.
The stamping polish is not impressive as a stamping polish
The stamping polish doesn’t really work as an “ordinary” polish since it remains tacky and a topcoat doesn’t solve that problem.

I highly recommend the stamping plate. The stamping polish not so much – and I really wanted to love it!


BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment