Saturday, March 23, 2019

W7 ~ Space Dust

W7 ~ Space Dust
Sea green with green and silver glitter

W7 is a cheap drugstore brand that often makes some quite pretty polishes. I’ve been checking out today’s polish a number of times before I actually gave in a bought it. It’s a lovely sea green with pretty micro glitter in it.

The formula seems thin but it still builds up in two coats. The drying time is pretty slow.

I added silver holographic geometric stickers and sponged on a bit of holo microglitter onto it. I topped it all with topcoat and here’s the final result.

W7 ~ Space Dust
W7 ~ Space Dust

I really like the look of this!

W7 ~ Space Dust
W7 ~ Space Dust

This is “Space Dust” on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet. Isn’t it pretty?

W7 ~ Space Dust
W7 ~ Space Dust

Here’s the stuff I used today. The holo glitter is from Monki and I think I bought the stickers on Aliexpress.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Slow
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Nice colour, slow drying time
Buy again: Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment