Monday, March 18, 2019

OPI ~ Dining Al Frisco


OPI ~ Dining Al Frisco
Sky blue metallic polish with blue shimmer

Today’s polish is from the San Fransisco collection from Autumn 2013. I only bought this polish recently.

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good. The polish comes out a bit brush stroke-y but I honestly don’t mind that.

The stamp is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Back to the 80’s-04”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Raspberry Wine”.

Here’s my final manicure, including topcoat.

OPI ~ Dining Al Frisco

I really like this colour combination.

OPI ~ Dining Al Frisco


Here’s “Dining Al Frisco” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

OPI ~ Dining Al Frisco
OPI ~ Dining Al Frisco

Here’s the stuff I used today.


“Dining Al Frisco” is a nice blue, very pleasant on the eyes, I like it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Pleasant colour, good formula
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment